Baymax from "Big Hero 6" Film Costume

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Gimpdiggity, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Gimpdiggity

Gimpdiggity Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with any of the Ebay Baymax costumes??

This one here in particular?

[​IMG]

It won't be for me to wear, just to put on display in my movie room because, well, Baymax is awesome.

I put this in the Marvel sub-form because "BH6" is a Marvel comic...but if this would have been better off in the "Replica Costume" thread, please move it accordingly.

Thanks.
    Jef

2. Override

Override Active Member

I can't speak to the seller or build quality, but the picture looks very nice.

3. Gimpdiggity

Gimpdiggity Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It seems that's the case just about everywhere. These sellers are all in China, so I am a bit worried that the pictures won't end up representing the final product.

Most of the Ebay sellers with that model have the same "stock" picture, and when I go through their feedback, I can't find a single one for Baymax. A few of the sellers have really high feedback ratings after YEARS of selling, so I'm pretty sure that they'd make it right if the product wasn't up to par...but it just seems odd to me that they've got feedback on almost every other "mascot" they sell, but not any for the Baymax.

I also can't seem to find any comments at all on any of the cosplay forums about the thing.