Battlestar Original Series Cylon

sleepless

Sr Member
Hi All

I have an original screen worn Cylon costume that unfortunately has no boots, I think they used Georgia Lineman boots for the Cylons and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

thanks

Brad

He is in a very poor state at the moment. The vacum metallising is peeling and he is missing a few parts, boots, gloves and the strap that goes around the waist from the chest armour.

On the upside though he has a metal mouth, original metal skirt and sword.

I have a pair of rough replacement gloves but no boots at the moment. I am in the process of restoring him to his former glory so he can stand beside my studio scale Battlestar.

I also have a full original warrior costume, Jacket, Tunic, Pants and Boots, and also Tunic and trousers and boots from Galactica 80. The Galactic 80 set has Kent McCords name inside the collar.

When the Cylon is restored i will post some pics.

Brad

Yeah, you'll want the 'before' and 'after' photos showing the restoration won't you? ;)

.So hit us with the before shots. :D

Jeremy

I need some accurate boots too. Did you get the undersuit as well? I've been trying to get some info on the undersuit for a while now to upgrade my kropserkle cylon.

womo

Originally posted by sleepless@Mar 20 2006, 07:02 PM
Ok

I give in I will post pics for everyone, of the costume, any requests??

Brad
[snapback]1209706[/snapback]​

please please show the undersuit... maybe a good pic or two of the inside of the helmet too.

Thanks.

womo

Originally posted by womo68+Mar 21 2006, 01:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(womo68 @ Mar 21 2006, 01:25 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sleepless
@Mar 20 2006, 07:02 PM
Ok

Brad

Hi Womo I have sent you a pm

Brad

please please show the undersuit... maybe a good pic or two of the inside of the helmet too.

Thanks.

womo
[snapback]1209773[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by sleepless+Mar 20 2006, 09:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sleepless @ Mar 20 2006, 09:21 PM)</div>
Originally posted by womo68@Mar 21 2006, 01:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sleepless
Ok

Brad

Brad

Thanks.

womo
[snapback]1209799[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hey Brad, I got the email, but I didn't get a pm. I sent you an email back.

Thanks,
Wayne

Originally posted by sleepless+Mar 21 2006, 02:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sleepless @ Mar 21 2006, 02:21 AM)</div>
Originally posted by womo68@Mar 21 2006, 01:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sleepless
Ok

Brad

Brad

Thanks.

womo
[snapback]1209799[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hi Womo email me at

brad.gaffy@dcs.qld.gov.au

Brad

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back