Battlestar Galatica helmet new series

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mr.predicta

here are a few teaser pictures of my new project .I think I have it sussed out now.This helmet was a bit of a pain all compound curves again not a straight line in the piece.
have all the major parts finished just need to get the visor fabricated and mold the sucker up. so here ya go .

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pilot

Sr Member
Oh God, that's awesome work :)

I'm really glad you went with the "snake-eyes" version rather than the newer one. Just looks more....Viper-ish that way. :D

mr.predicta

AMAZING ..

please keep us posted ..

Thanks guys I recieved some new photo reference so the last of the alterations are underway.I will post the new pix before I leave on a bit of a vacation .Stay tuned.
MSL

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.