Battlestar Galatica 5-7 to Splinter cell SC Pistol

W4RH0US3

Hey I am getting a prop battlestar 5-7 in the mail soon but I would like to do a mod that would get the rid of the launcher attachment and make a rail out of it
I want to make this
Battlestar_fn57_right__95664_zoom.jpg

Look like this:
226734-pistol_super.jpg

The silencer and attachment I can figure out I just want to get rid of the launcher attachment. So I am asking anyone here if they have an idea on how I can accomplish this thank you

Good luck with your project dude. I've played all the Splinter Cell games to date, and sometimes, its fun to have a stage where I just throw stealth to the wind and go in guns blazing. This gun might not be the most powerful, but it sure is iconic!

You can just buy the airsoft version of it that comes with rails.

Well I do not know if you have noticed but the thing is that the airsoft versions of the FN57 only mirror the USG version. Sam Fisher's 5-7 is the IOM version. The difference here is the trigger guards. Look up FN57 USG and FN57 IOM. You will see what I mean

I am going to dremmel it off but if you want it I can give it to you and cut it carefully?

If you can dremmel it off carefully, then I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands (just let me know how much for you want for it, and the shipping and handling and I'll see if I can send it to you via PayPal if you have it or with a money order). But if you can't cut it off carefully, then that's okay. :cool

If you can dremmel it off carefully, then I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands (just let me know how much for you want for it, and the shipping and handling and I'll see if I can send it to you via PayPal if you have it or with a money order). But if you can't cut it off carefully, then that's okay. :cool

How much do you think is a reasonable price?

Sounds good to me. Let me try and dremmel it of this weekend and then i'll email you pics of what I made to see if you are still interested?

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll PM you my e-mail address. Just let me know if you're wanting the amount through PayPal or Money Order via PM and then we'll see how the dremmeled piece looks before proceeding with the transaction. :D

Well I do not know if you have noticed but the thing is that the airsoft versions of the FN57 only mirror the USG version. Sam Fisher's 5-7 is the IOM version. The difference here is the trigger guards. Look up FN57 USG and FN57 IOM. You will see what I mean

False...... I own two of the airsoft Fn7.5's and they are the exact ones used in BSG with the correct trigger guard. You just didnt look hard enough. Dont ruin the BSG cast trying to mod it when there is a perfectly good alternative out there closer to full size (the resin BSG pistols are a bit smaller than 1:1)

This particular site is out of stock - but they are out there - Electric M2031B FPS-120 Full Auto Blowback Airsoft Pistol

Here is a picture of my build with a Matsuo launcher attached. The whole thing is just slightly bigger than the screen used ones when put together.

404299_533295804831_106000230_30591415_457127793_n.jpg

Last edited:
False...... I own two of the airsoft Fn7.5's and they are the exact ones used in BSG with the correct trigger guard. You just didnt look hard enough. Dont ruin the BSG cast trying to mod it when there is a perfectly good alternative out there closer to full size (the resin BSG pistols are a bit smaller than 1:1)

This particular site is out of stock - but they are out there - Electric M2031B FPS-120 Full Auto Blowback Airsoft Pistol

Here is a picture of my build with a Matsuo launcher attached. The whole thing is just slightly bigger than the screen used ones when put together.

404299_533295804831_106000230_30591415_457127793_n.jpg

Ah yes I overlooked that one. I was talking about the ones made by Marui and Marushin. They only make the ones tha looked like the USG variant. As far as the one you showed me I reserved on that one as it does not exactly mirror the IOM completely. Yes that is another airsoft 5-7 but it does not have the shape that the one in Splinter Cell has. Plus that one looks low quality.

I picked up a screen used 5-7 from the Propworx auction a few months ago, and it is sweet! Yours looks great in comparison!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back