Battlestar Galactica

They're very nice. The only real nits I have to pick are some color issues, particularly the 500 bill. It's color scheme seems to match the earliest reference released by Propworx of a source file for the bills. It had the bright blue 500. But, when the actual bills were auctioned, the 500's print file was either altered, or they decided to print it on a cream-colored paper stock. It's much more yellow in reality.

Hello all,

I'm working on a Doc Cottle costume for this year and thought that a cigarette pack would be great to keep in one of the labcoat pockets. Thing is I've not seen anything for an individual pack of cigarettes, on the 200 cigarette carton shown here. Do any of you have something that would work fo an individual package? Many thanks in advance.

Battlestar-Galactica-Sarcoma-Cigarettes-1.jpg
Battlestar-Galactica-Sarcoma-Cigarettes-2.jpg
Battlestar-Galactica-Sarcoma-Cigarettes-3.jpg

I think these are what you're looking for.

Attachments

• 200_P035.jpg
    200_P035.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 9.24.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 9.24.12 PM.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
That page is gone. Are there any other tutorials out there?

Go to Google images.

Type : cigarette box template or cigarette pack template

adjust one in Photoshop that looks right and print it. (sorry, I'm feeling lazy today) ;)

I might grab some images for you.

Attachments

• Cigarette Seal.jpg
    Cigarette Seal.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 29
  • cig end.jpg
    cig end.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 23
  • snake shadow.jpg
    snake shadow.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I just made up that seal from one I had, I don't have the one on the real pack, because most of it can't be seen.

It might make sense that the government 12 colonies seal would be on the cigarettes because of the Government Taxes on cigarettes.

:D

I remember these two bottle labels being avaliable at one time back when the NUBSG was still popular.
virgonbrew.jpgstoat2a.jpg
I've searched for them on the net but cannot find them. Anyone happen to have a file for them?
Thanks!

They are great collectible. Hopefully someone chimes in they have the files or created one that is close to it. I like to have these bottles as well. Cool pic by the way.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back