Battlestar Galactica War Viper Helmet -- Free 3D Model

theP13RC3

Hey all!

I was commissioned a while back to make a Battlestar Galactica helmet in Solidworks, but I got shafted on the payment and haven't heard from the guy in weeks.

Instead of having this file sit useless on my desktop, I thought I'd try helping people out with it.

It's pretty high res, and only about 95% done, but it's a good base and could be used for pepakura or 3D printing.

And here's what it looks like:
fzKMQ.jpg

FhzBs.jpg

t8fyZ.jpg

hgpxk.jpg

And for downloading, I attached the STL file for it to this post.

I can also put it in any other file format, so if you need any other file type just let me know.

Dude I didnt shaft you on the payment for this helmet. The last email I received from you was that you you couldnt finish it because your computer couldnt handle how big it had become. I told you I wasnt sure what to do because it was unfinished and still some stuff off from the reference pics I gave you. You sent me an email back asking what was off. I had already told you about things (like the back of the helmet) that you still hadnt fixed from earlier in the build. I Figured if you didnt know by now, or couldnt see what was still off it was a lost cause.. plus you couldnt finish it anyways. I didnt have a problem paying for the helmet once it was accurate and complete but it was neither. Sorry you feel that way man but I didnt shaft you. I just didnt agree to buy a half modeled helmet..

I realize the original post is four years old now, but I see no file attachment other than the images. Anyone know if they actual 3D file is still floating around out there anywhere?

You state in your post that you've attached the file, but I don't see it. Can you please add me to the list who would like it? Thx ~

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back