Battlestar Galactica Presidential Ballot

JKolton

Here you go. For anyone interested, I just finished my recreation of the presidential ballot from the first part of this seasons BSG finale. You can click on the links below the images to download printable files.

ballotfronts.jpg

Hi Res

ballotbacks.jpg

Hi Res

I'll be posting this up in the free paper props thread as well, but i thought most people would find it easier here.

Here are some pics of my copy, printed on oak tag.

IMAGE_00027.jpg

IMAGE_00028.jpg

Enjoy.
Jon

Hey Thats really cool. but can some one help a brother out? my printer sucks?? If you coudl print a couple I could paypal a few bucks plus shipping?

Sweet Jon... Any chance of mocking up a few different versions of the ballot box seals?

bscap305.jpg

Thanks for doing these. :thumbsup

I actually have a roll of that hazard tape. I got it for something like a buck 99 at a hardware store. Without a headon shot of that sticker though, I don't think I'll be able to recreate it in any sort of detail.
And you're all welcome. :) Anyone made theirs yet? Lets see some pics.
Jon

I'm votin' for that Balter guy. He seems like a good, honest sort with his head screwed on right. No earth nonsense for him. I bet those cylons gave up on us yahrens ago.

---RGP

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back