Battlestar Galactica Model Fleet!

<div class='quotetop'>(Bryancd @ Jun 26 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1268575[/snapback]</div>
Thanks guys. Coby, get cracking on that Big G, can't wait to see that.
[/b]

I am. At this moment I am cutting some repair parts to fix some damage from Wonderfest.

Here is a shot of the reject bow.

The greeblies are too big. So "massive" is right. :) The new detail skins are much better. I only have one of the Galactica's quad engines wraped in the new skin. Hopefully I will start skining the main hull this week.

COBY........COBY.......COBY......

One word.... FRACK ME. Whoops,..I mean two words. :)

This is the first I've strayed from the Studio Scale threads, since I have nothing yet for this section (that will change soon), and I saw this thread under General Modeling and had to see it for myself.

THAT is just AWESOME....

The detail is amazing. B)

GREAT JOB. I can't wait to see her completed and would love to speak to you about this.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jun 28 2006, 12:13 AM) [snapback]1269560[/snapback]</div>
COBY........COBY.......COBY......

One word.... FRACK ME. Whoops,..I mean two words. :)

This is the first I've strayed from the Studio Scale threads, since I have nothing yet for this section (that will change soon), and I saw this thread under General Modeling and had to see it for myself.

THAT is just AWESOME....

The detail is amazing. B)

GREAT JOB. I can't wait to see her completed and would love to speak to you about this.
[/b]

Anybody should feel free to PM me about it.

I should probably start a new thread so that this one isn't hijacked forever. I'll do that when I have more to show on the new parts.

<div class='quotetop'>(cobywan @ Jun 26 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]1268786[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Bryancd @ Jun 26 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1268575[/snapback]
Thanks guys. Coby, get cracking on that Big G, can't wait to see that.
[/b]

I am. At this moment I am cutting some repair parts to fix some damage from Wonderfest.

Here is a shot of the reject bow.
[/b][/quote]

Hi,

This is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this right. Been lurking here for a while. I work in the VFX industry in the UK, and I must say the workmanship on your Galactica head is quite outstanding. I love seeing someone really go to town. Great job sir.

Just to get things back on track for this thread... Coby stated he would start another thread for his BG.

So...

BRYANCD.... Nice BSG collection.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jun 28 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]1269884[/snapback]</div>
Just to get things back on track for this thread... Coby stated he would start another thread for his BG.

So...

BRYANCD.... Nice BSG collection.
[/b]

Point noted. And yes indeed its a very nice set of models, and well made. I wish I had that collection in my place :)

Any chance of seeing a close up of the Viper? It looks a bit "too clean" from this vantage point. But that might just be my personal preference talking.

Anyway.. love the detail on the BSG. Any chance you might put some fibre optics into it?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back