Battlestar Galactica Model Fleet!

That is a very nice set. I've seen those talked about at the SSM but never realized how they look when completed.

That new Basestar still bugs me though...reminds me of some old board game spinner or something. :p

I kinda dig the new Basestar, Mike. After I took these pics I went and added more wash to the inner spines, drawing out more detail. They are all really cool little models, a bit pricey, but easy to build for someone like me with limited skills :)

I kinda dig the new Basestar, Mike. After I took these pics I went and added more wash to the inner spines, drawing out more detail. They are all really cool little models, a bit pricey, but easy to build for someone like me with limited skills :)

Hey Bryan, you don't have to convince us by posting twice every time.

:lol

Looks like you have a posting issue going on.

Don't get me wrong I like the new Basestar, what I meant by bugging me is that I'm sure I remember something that looked exactly like it when I was a kid, but can't remember what.

Man I so badly want to get back into doing my models, but I just haven't had the time and my work bench is a mess still. ARGH.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back