Battlestar Galactica Med Kit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

moviebuff5

Things weren't looking good for a while, but I managed to track down the right style case, and the right color plastic for the inserts.

Thanks to all those who helped at ASAP and Hilti.

DSC00576.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

moviebuff5

It actually already has gauze, non-stick sterile pads, dressing retention sheets, a sling, band-aid brand adhesive bandages, New Generation large wound care sterile bandages, and a 52"x84" polarshield emergency blanket.

chrisjacob

can anyone tell me the type of case used? I've been able to find some great pics, but I can't find any info on the actual case they started with.

chrisjacob

I contacted Steve who runs future-past.com. He was able to tell me that the cases are Hilti power tool cases, for impact drills and nail guns. The problem is they are older style cases and Hilti has since changed their case design.

I was able to find some on eBay, but they all come with the tools. No one seems selling just the case. Good hunting.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.