Battlestar Galactica Apogee photo's

GoldCylon1

I recently posted some photo's that were taken at Apogee while they were making the Battlstar Galactica and other model's, props, and Cylon's. Check out the collection at my photo gallery Apogee photos
Apogee_001.highlight.jpg

00ByYourCommand.net.Banner.gif

Some great photos of kit bashing the ole Galactica. Cool seeing some of the protos of the Cylons as well.

Thanks for posting them and welcome aboard.

Those prototype Cylons are interesting, but I'm thanking the gods they went with the one they did.

Oooh, now those Viper helmet variations are neat - the Snake head is cool.

<div class='quotetop'>(Talisen @ Jun 22 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1266314[/snapback]</div>
Those prototype Cylons are interesting, but I'm thanking the gods they went with the one they did.

Oooh, now those Viper helmet variations are neat - the Snake head is cool.
[/b]

That snake head helmet is what I hope Spcglider (Gordon) might work on (SOOOOOOOOON) I hope...hint hint Gordo

Hey thanks Bill
I chromed a few light saber's last year for Disney World. It was for the Star Wars weekends. I don't see in your photo the type I chromed. I'll have to find a photo of it, and post it. It was very cool looking, and I tinted it with 4 level of yellow, gold , bronze, and rust type of colors. That was my first multied colored chrome job

Wow. Great shots.

Does anyone have a close up of Daggitt's eyes? I think I might have the parts they used for the main eye housing..

Thanks, Jason

<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ Jun 22 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]1266383[/snapback]</div>
Wow. Great shots.

Does anyone have a close up of Daggitt's eyes? I think I might have the parts they used for the main eye housing..

Thanks, Jason
[/b]
I have detailed photo's of the Daggit posted in the Daggit photo gallery section. Check out my photo gallery ByYourCommand.net

If you think about it does make since that it is from a Russian space craft, the Russians were first in space with a monkey, why not first in space with a monkey like dog in space :eek

Re: Battlestar Galactica Apogee photo's

<div class='quotetop'>(Talisen @ Jun 22 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1266314[/snapback]</div>

That snake head helmet is what I hope Spcglider (Gordon) might work on (SOOOOOOOOON) I hope...hint hint Gordo

I've given it a little thought. I have a dozen other items to get to BEFORE I take that one on.

That includes an IL Series head kit.

-G

Re: Battlestar Galactica Apogee photo's

spcglider said:
I've given it a little thought. I have a dozen other items to get to BEFORE I take that one on.

That includes an IL Series head kit.

-G
Oh yeah, the Lucifer IL Series head would be great. :thumbsup
I_L_Lucifer_head_1.thumb.jpg
Cylon_I_L.thumb.jpg
Baltars_Cylon.thumb.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back