Battlestar Galactica (2004) Season 1 Colonial Pistol

This particular one is for a Halloween costume, so there isn't much need for a trigger. I've had trouble casting triggers in the past so I omitted it in favor of adding one later if needed.

Here is one of the pistols, finished and painted!

313263_305015276191981_287035311323311_1217173_565555914_n.jpg

And here's me with the guns... hehee. =)

384605_305047232855452_287035311323311_1217239_1737465508_n.jpg

Yeah, that resembles Matt's older "puzzle" builds. I actually like the way the Python looks compared to the screen accurate S&W.

Looks great by the way! You should consider doing a run sometime. :cool

Thanks for all of the great feedback!

@Mercury Forgive me for being a total noob, but what do you mean by "consider doing a run"? Are you telling me I need to get in better shape? Maybe run a 5k? =)

Thanks for all of the great feedback!

@Mercury Forgive me for being a total noob, but what do you mean by "consider doing a run"? Are you telling me I need to get in better shape? Maybe run a 5k? =)

Trust me, I'm in no shape myself to tell someone they need to exercise. Lol. The term "run" here means as in to make casts available for sell to other members. I already have one of Matt's but this model of BSG blaster is kind of popular and I don't believe he still makes them. I know he doesn't make the Python version anymore. Just a thought. It might not be something you'd want to take on anyway. ;)

FYI, That pic you based it on was Matsuo's Fan made gun and not a screen used one like that site mentioned. It's not screen accurate.

Nice work though!! :thumbsup

FB

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back