Battlestar Galactica (1978) Colonial Warrior Uniform

AnthonyD2199

I was wondering is there anyone currently producing replica Colonial Warrior Uniforms from the original Battlestar Galactica, I’ve seen a website in the past that offered replica uniforms but I just searched for it and it seems to be gone.

Failing that is there any information on how I could recreate the uniform myself?
1606599467396.jpeg

That’s the website I was talking about, it must’ve been another website that was dead, I found a link on another page that led to a godaddy page, evidently it was the wrong one, silly me

Is there anyone who has bought gear from this website recently?

It’s a shame if they aren’t running anymore because they have everything I need.

I believe the material of the main tunic is some kind of suede or velour but I can’t be certain.

It’s a shame if they aren’t running anymore because they have everything I need.

I believe the material of the main tunic is some kind of suede or velour but I can’t be certain.
Blackstar Squadron has been a bit of a ghost town since most people started using Facebook instead of boards, but there's still a lot of great information on there. You can get an upholstery grade passion suede that's a color match and has a great weight to it, but it's not the original style fabric.

Alova Suede used to be the best option but they don't have that brown color lately. It's a lightweight fabric so you'll want to interface it heavily. The best replicas I've seen were backed with canvas then lined. We were able to get the BSG.org crew to do a run of jackets using the passion suede. They don't interface their jackets heavily so it really improved the overall quality. If you decide to go through them reference the blackstar squadron upgrade to the fabric. Otherwise the jackets they send out these days look nothing like what is advertised on the website.

Hopefully you get a refund and move from Ah-No-No. It’s horrible thousands plus of customers still waiting on years for items. Good luck to you.
I got my Picard jacket, I got the Spock shirt I ordered they've delivered sometimes, they charged a lot for shipping but just threw it in a USPS priority mail box

Last edited:
Glad you were lucky enough to get your items. Folks are still waiting as you said, “It’s been years” still waiting. I got several items from them when they first started out before they started failing on delivering items to customers. Some have been lucky to get items. While others are still waiting and hoping, or fighting with their credit card company for a refund.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back