Battlefield 3 - trailers, pics, info, etc.

Here's a list of weapons in the game: Battlefield 3 weapons revealed: portable anti-air launchers, night vision scopes, claymore mines | PC Gamer

They said one of the things added was scope glint to help people spot snipers. I call BS on that. I play sniper a lot and that seems like a concession to the whiners who just like to play the game like deathmatch and run around gunning people down with a SMG. I'm not referring to people who exploited the sniper rifle in certain games who ran around one shot killing people. If it was so easy, as people claim, to play a sniper then they all be up at the top scorers (like me) every time. When you can accurately pull off headshots on moving targets at range, then you can complain about it being too easy.

way back when I played, people mostly complained about snipers because a large amount of the team would pick it and basically do nothing the whole game cuz they sucked at it

The biggest complaint I've heard about snipers in BC2 is that there really isn't a sniper class. Imports from Call of Duty think that Recon just sits on a hill and snipes, but they're actually more useful if they're sneaking around the front lines blowing things up real quiet like. Just because they have a long-range rifle doesn't mean you can just kick back in a clock tower the whole game.

I've also seen that were a lot of people on the team pick sniper. Usually it happens when a good sniper keeps killing them and they switch to try and get revenge. :lol If I play on a squad I usually used a different role though. I'm really interested in seeing how they do the anti tank role because I played that a lot too.

So who all is playing? I'm Wraith_3Snpr (usually Wraith_3, but PC has to use Origin and someone took my name). That would be Myn Donos (well he is 3 at the beginning) from the Star Wars Wraith Sqdn. books.

I've seen people on there now who are Colonels already! I checked one guy's stats and it said he'd played for 102 hours. So unless the Beta stuff carried over, then some of these people are playing like 14 hours a day. I thought I was playing a lot with 26 hours!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back