Battlefield 3 beta

My complaints re: Unlock progression seem to not be as big a deal. I guess part of that is because everyone's starting at 0 too. The initial weapons seem reasonably effective, and the upgrades to them seem more like "sidegrades" that allow for different playstyles. As a newbie, you get new stuff relatively quickly.

There's still some clipping issues where guys can hide (apparently) half inside a wall, but I'm hopeful that gets ironed out. The maps seem interesting so far. Overall, I'm enjoying it and it feels more polished and less brutal than the beta.

It was normal difficulty. I might try it on hard one day if I'm
Bored or ea online is down which leads me to my hugest gripe. ****ing EA online goes down more often then a $5 prostitute. I was just playing a round with a 29:1 kill/death ratio and the enemy had 8 red pawn thingies left and I got disconnected so I think I lost everything. I had so many ribbons unlocked as well as a couple new add ons for my C9. I'm pissed!!

The singleplayer is REALLY short, you can breeze right through it with ease. Multiplayer is fantastic, I love it, when the stupid ****ing servers actually work!!! I know it's a new game and most new games have server issues at first, like black ops did, you couldn't play online for at least a week but I'm addicted to multiplayer and need to kill stuff.

Had a good round tonight. It was just me and another guy in a Huey and I was the door gunner. We'd fly in low and fast and I'd open up on the enemy and flew circles doing that. If we took damage, he'd fly low do I could switch seats and repair the chopper and when we were good, back to lighting em up. Got several ribbons for it but no experience towards my chopper upgrades :(

does the multiplayer allow you to use bots for single playing?

Nope. For some dumb reason they didn't put that in. So now the only way to see the level layout or learn to fly is in MP while people scream at you for being a dumb pilot. :lol

I've also found, in the PC version, you can't ask for ammo, a medic, or repair...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back