Battle of the Boards! Show your Predator love and vote for the Lair!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Faken

Hey guys... the Lair is part of this year's battle of the boards on the Weta Collectors site! Collector based sites are all listed and people can vote on their favorite forums as well as learn about other collector forums! So time to rally the troops and show some Lair loving! Read all about it and place your vote at:

http://www.wetacollectors.com/2009/08/12/b...-boards-part-2/

Thanks!
Dan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Voted.

**** the lair, long live Yodas News.

Joking of course.

i dont care what they say or who comes top. How many of those forums put together anything close to our creativity and detail in their work?

Thats a rhetorical question by the way, as in we know the answer :lol:

carpe noctem

JUST VOTED 40TH VOTE, UP TO 17% OF VOTES ARE FROM THE LAIR!!!! COME ON GUYS VOTE!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

BENSIN

Sr Member
One more fist into the faces of those other forums, with L-A-I-R spelled out on my knuckles.

er...voted.