Battle of Hogwarts photoshoot!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

iycis

Sr Member

These are a few of my favorite photos from our group's Battle of Hogwarts photoshoot at Dragon Con. We had such a fun time recreating some of the coolest moments of the final film! You can find more here: Harry Potter: The Last Battle - a set on Flickr

I'm portraying Bellatrix Lestrange, and RPF members Evil Benius and JJ9437 are Lucius Malfoy and Hermione Granger.

All photos were taken by Christa J Newman Photography.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CelticRuins

Sr Member
I kept seeing these on Flickr, and they're unbelievable! I gotta say, that's the BEST Snape costumer I've ever seen!

Luniwe

OMG! That Harry............looks just like real one! O_O The whole group just wow.. and you even got Nagini! By the looks of it you guys had a great time!