Battle at Big Rock (Jurassic World short film) to air 9/15

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gimpdiggity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, how did that little girl manage to get off two shots with the crossbow so fast?

Mom: “Let’s play best of day.”
Little Girl: “Greg let me fire his double crossbow.”
Mom: “He what?”
Dad: “Greg don’t let my eight year old shoot your crossbow, man!”

Laspector

Sr Member
Well, I guess they just leave double crossbows laying around cocked and loaded, because any crossbow that little girl could pull the string back on would never have the power to go through dinosaur skin. And it had no footrest on it for leverage. At least not that I saw.

firesprite

Master Member
Well, I guess they just leave double crossbows laying around cocked and loaded, because any crossbow that little girl could pull the string back on would never have the power to go through dinosaur skin. And it had no footrest on it for leverage. At least not that I saw.
TBH, Greg definitely looks like the kind of guy who would leave that weapon cocked and loaded, yet unsecured...

StevenBills

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting idea. The premise that was hinted at at the end of Fallen Kingdom, of having Dinos in the real world, was very intriguing to me. Spielberg did it better, in my opinion, but this is an interesting take on it. What is it like to actually LIVE in a world where dinos are roaming around? The dialogue about what the park ranger told them helped cement that for me. Felt more real-world to me.

My thing is, where did all the rest of the campers go?

Gimpdiggity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting idea. The premise that was hinted at at the end of Fallen Kingdom, of having Dinos in the real world, was very intriguing to me. Spielberg did it better, in my opinion, but this is an interesting take on it. What is it like to actually LIVE in a world where dinos are roaming around? The dialogue about what the park ranger told them helped cement that for me. Felt more real-world to me.

My thing is, where did all the rest of the campers go?

I felt like when I watched it the second time you can hear commotion, like people scrambling to get inside, while the family is at the table.

So I’m guessing they just all battened down the hatches.