Batteries Not Included

Prop Store

Neo-uk

Does anyone on here know where the props are from this great film.
I'm hoping to start a build but need more reference.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don Jarr

Hi again

I don't ahve any info on the props but have the film if you want some screen caps of them.

:)

seven

Sr Member
I believe Ketzer owns one of the original puppets

However, there are some at the Planet Hollywood in Florida

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

blipper

Sr Member
Those are amazing shots, staermose. The copper one particularly grabs me. Are you planning on any puppet-like articulation Neo?

Neo-uk

I doubt it Blipper.
These are great Staermose but what about the parents ?
I think I might do one of those, everyone seem to build Wheems.

staermose

Sr Member
Sorry but these are the only pics I have.
No good references of the parents sadly.

I think most people build Wheems bcause he gets a lot of screen time, and also he is the simplest of the five main UFOs.

The parents, especially the father could be very complicated to build. But until better reference material shows up, this is only my Personal guess.

Prop Store