Batman's Dead End Making of Video

those both came out at the same time as the film.lots of awesome stuff in there.i used to watch that more then the film itself!

Truely a GREAT fanfilm and due to its widespread distribution across the internet, its one of the most well known fan films.

- Sandy knew how he wanted Batman to move and was able to convey that to Clark Bartram. The look of Batman is the closest thing to Alex Ross' design that I have seen come to life and IMO, hes the best actor to portray Batman.

- you hear Sandy saying how he wanted an insectiod look to the Predator which now I understand the look.

Hand down best fan film - EVER!!!!

Truely a GREAT fanfilm and due to its widespread distribution across the internet, its one of the most well known fan films.

- Sandy knew how he wanted Batman to move and was able to convey that to Clark Bartram. The look of Batman is the closest thing to Alex Ross' design that I have seen come to life and IMO, hes the best actor to portray Batman.

- you hear Sandy saying how he wanted an insectiod look to the Predator which now I understand the look.

Hand down best fan film - EVER!!!!

couldnt've said it better myself :D

Saw these 2 vids the other day.

Awesome film which in my opinion are better than AVP and AVP:R - by along shot!!

If I won the lottery I would be paying the director a visit with some money for a sequel!

Hands Down Best Fan Made Film.

It really is a shame they had a budget and they couldnt make it longer. I would have enjoyed it more if it was half and hour.

Awesome Film. Great to see the work they did on it.

Y its very good. Along with the hunt for gollum (prequel to lord of the rings for those not familiar with it) wich also was an independent film with an even lower budget then batman: dead end :D

man that was awsome thank you so much for posting that. being a huge comic fan i love this movie. the best scene is when he lands in the water with his cape laid out and then when he stands up, it gives me shivers. its funney as cool as they made bat man in Begins and the dark night, the dead end Bat man is way better. I would love to get my hands on that cowl.

years ago at a convention in memphis,(soon after this film was released),i was able to hang out and talk with Dragon Dronet.
he worked on the pred suits with sandy and did scifi props for the studios.at the end of the film he is the pred that is walking toward batman with the sword.he was super nice and told me about setting up all the lights and water pipes in the alley behind the warehouse they were using. i had recently finished my own pred suit and was asking him about the pred suits they made for the film. one thing i thought was interesting was that they were not durable at all.he said that even the small amount of shooting tore up the latex,expecially around the wrists and ankles where they begin to tear.
Dragon was so cool and approachable,it was nice to be able to hang out and chat with someone and not feel like you were bugging them.truly a cool person.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back