batman v superman bats gadgets!!

brucebatman

Sr Member
SDCC2015-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-033.jpggadgets0001.jpggadgets0004.jpgSDCC2015-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-023.jpg
these looks AMAZING! very watchmen in my opinion.SDCC2015-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-011.jpgSDCC2015-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-015.jpg

Maybe the bigger ones are used in the Armour version against something bigger ( doomsday) :) hopefully anyway.
I really love the wooden handled grapple tho its very similar to Rorschach's.

The grenade launcher is a stand alone FN40GL-S, there are Airsoft replicas around the web, usually under the name MK13 or EGLM. Don't confuse it with the FN scar grenade launcher, it's very similar (both from the FN) but the stand alone doesn't have the mag well between the chamber and the trigger.

Just in case, the VFC one is hard to find, out of stock everywhere, but EVIKE has one under the MATRIX brand, named EGLM. I just bought one and it's on discount at the moment !

Found it mate thanks :) i wonder if batman will use this or its just seen in BVS but seeing as its next to the sticky bombs maybe he will just use it for them.

- - - Updated - - -

The black is out of stock the tan is only available dude i will wait to see if they come back in soon.

It has some kind of gothic feel, very watchmen indeed, I really love it ! And brucebatman, I'm sorry, I might be the one who bought the last one they had in stock ! Keep an eye on ehobbyasia too, they restock quickly usually. It's the VFC one but it's around the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dc collectibles will replicate these eventually anyway just like the Rorschach.
The multiverse Mattel are releasing 6 action figures in the bvs line and each one has a part of the grapple so its a collect and build.

One of the grenade on the left of the batarangs (not the fat ones, the regular angular ones) is actually of a real flashbang grenade brand, CTS, https://www.combinedsystems.com/products/?cid=92, the grenade itself looks a lot like the 7290 flashbang model, except the label of the BvS grenade shows a blurry "model 6...something" and no flashbang mention. I can't find any grenade on their website that fits that label, so maybe they custom made the label, which won't be hard to do once we have a clear picture. Once again, an airsoft replica of the 7290 model can be found around if you want, it's also out of stock in most sites, but I found some on ebairsoft. Just look for CTS dummy flashbang. Or ebay actually.
TMC0813-1L.jpg

Regarding the grenade launcher, it has two things attached to the side RIS rail, I thought it might be rail covers but it's a bit think for that, so I think it's actually the base mount of a scope of something like that, if someone recognise from what optic it could come from, let me know !

Edit : I have no idea why there is a ultron down there !

Attachments

• Z35wcxj - Imgur.png
    Z35wcxj - Imgur.png
    1 MB · Views: 100
I purchased them grenades yesterday the ones on display are not real just modeled after the 7290 I zoomed in on the pic and found the address of the maker and have been emailing them regarding the props on display they created the launcher and the grenades they told me I can find dummies of the gun,flash grenade and the smoke grenade with hmx on the side.

cool. Good to know.
I have a slight update regarding the ris attachement on the grenade launcher, I manage to see a logo on it in a hi-res pic, but I don't recognise it, does anybody do ? I suppose it's a gun optics manufacturer. It looks like this more or less (can't make out the 3 letters or symbols under it):

misterylogo.png

I have a question. Why do we think the wood handled prop is the grapple gun? Is it labelled? To me the prop in the bottom looks more like it might be the grapple gun. It even has a dart next to it that is folded out into a grappling hook.

attachment.php.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back