Batman Shakespere Bust pic heavy

strengthof10men

hello folks, its taken me since December to finnish this, i was getting worried it would never be finnished. i took tons of photos so i don't belive i need to explain much , the pictures will do the job for me. but if there is any thing that you feel need making clearer just ask.

i started with a refference picture of Adam West, Burt Ward and the bust stood next to ech other. i then went on to the internet and found out how tall both actors where. i used the height difference to measure how big the staute was. West is 6.2 and Ward is about 5.6 or 5.8 depending on which reporter he was talking to lol.

below is my scale chart

View attachment 89267

here is a picture of a panel i had to cut out of the bak so that i could wire up the swith inside. i eventualy make the panel into a small door using a brass hinge and a small piece of brass as a handle.

you can slao see the hole i drilled into the base of the head where the neck hinge has to go. as the screws where going to go into foam and nothing realy solid. i used car body filler to fill up the hole then pushe the screws in to it . when it dried , there is no way i can get these screws out unless i want to do some damage to the head.

View attachment 89374

View attachment 89375

the dial knob i used is called a 'Chicken head knob' its just like the one on the show. there for amplifiers. just search ebay or an electronics shop there are lots of them still around.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back