Batman plasti-dip

bradtdkrises

I have a latex Batman cowl that has old plasti-dip thats cracking and peeling around the chin/neck areas (stress point)
My question is...whats the best way of removing plasti-dip from a latex mask? I cant peel it with my fingers..this stuff is on there..lol
any help/suggestions would be great!
Thanks!

I agree. Peeling it off could ruin the latex. I would suggest spraying more on then using an alternative for another layer. Like a thick neoprene or something else that has flexibility and integrity.

I did give it a few more coats of plastidip...and then i used clear flexiseal..as seen on tv..lol...but the stuff came out cloudy and not clear. So i did another layer of plastidip, flex, then plast one last time. It seems to have worked pretty good! thanks guys!

Thanks! What I did was just remove what i could by hand and re-sprayed it a few times..hit it with flexiseal...then a few more plastidip...seems to have worked very well

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back