Batman movie cowls

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
I offer many Batman movie cowls. All with lineage back to the originals either physically or via 3d scan. I am going to centralize them all here with special RPF rates. All made of urethane rubber. Prices are in USD. 4 week turnaround when ordered.

Keaton 1989 - This originated from a screen used copy that was in rough shape but we cleaned up a master copy. Includes lots of the imperfections of the original and the leather texture collar. Fits 24" heads or smaller. $225 USD plus shipping. Extra $30 for the emblem.
65E4D218-6643-4353-AB64-ABD0A66ECCC2.jpeg

Batman Begins - Originated from a 3D laser scan of a hard master copy. Fits 24" heads or smaller. $225 USD plus shipping.
7174B851-2F90-4174-82F0-715CDB8CF399.jpeg

The Dark Knight/The Dark Knight Rises - As real as it gets. Trust me. $225 USD plus shipping. Fits 23.5" heads or smaller. Have a larger one coming soon from 3D scan. Add accompanying neck for $50 more.
46833DAC-A054-4867-A81F-A116B39CF4B6.jpeg

Batman v Superman - $225 plus shipping. Comes in either a 24" or 23" size.
tempImage1MghvK.jpg

Justice League - $225 plus shipping. Comes in either a 23" or 24" head size.
tempImageMWEiRh.jpg

The Batman - COMING SOON

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Batman - COMING SOON

:eek: Really looking forward to this one and super happy to see you back.

I already own your Batman Begins and Dark Knight cowls (and a broken Dark Knight Rises cowl from way back) and they are some of the best pieces in my collection. The oldest one is over 10 years old and hasn’t budged a bit which is a testament to the quality of your work.

To anyone on the fence, these are the best cowls money can buy. Plain and simple.

Can’t wait to see your take on The Batman which is arguably my favorite Batman cowl ever.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
:eek: Really looking forward to this one and super happy to see you back.

I already own your Batman Begins and Dark Knight cowls (and a broken Dark Knight Rises cowl from way back) and they are some of the best pieces in my collection. The oldest one is over 10 years old and hasn’t budged a bit which is a testament to the quality of your work.

To anyone on the fence, these are the best cowls money can buy. Plain and simple.

Can’t wait to see your take on The Batman which is arguably my favorite Batman cowl ever.

Much appreciated. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.