Batman Mech Suite Foam Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SMP Designs

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Another tip for foam, after lots of experience, is to always have a sharp blade and use a straight edge. Starting with a perfect cut will save tons of fixing time later. The first time you feel drag, change the blade. And you will go through a lot of them.

For fixing and filling seams during the coating process, I use flexible caulk. ElastoPatch, I think is one brand from DAP that’s available at most hardware stores. It’s not sandable, but easy to smooth with your finger and some warm water.

Happy building! :)

TheArtofBP

Quick test fit of the upper body. One Shin and two boots and I am done!

I am making my own Grenade Launcher from DOJ out of PVC and foam. Its all cut out and ready to be glued together. Once I am done with the suit and launcher I will build the Kryptonite Spear.

Attachments