Want to Buy Batman Keaton 1989 chest torso armor leg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I hope you don't mind me stepping in. If so, so me a PM and I'll squash my post.
I too am looking for 89 Keaton armor (though just the chest) I've been looking for a while now and it's been elusive. See, here's the problem. Most Batman armor sets that are available are inaccurate. This is a weird problem to have in this particular case. Most sets are large, well cut, sharp very defined pieces. While that's all well and good, let's face it. Keaton's armor was more of a chest plate and quite weak on the details. As the movies progressed his armor was much more cut and defined.

I'm looking for the crappy stuff! :lol

DocBrown

I don't mind at all, I am sure there is a enterprising member out there with some molds who can make us some 89 armor.

Gatekeeper

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
battttt.jpgI have an Artsee1 latex set, torso, legs and kneecaps, along with some more '89 stuff. PM if interested.