Limited Run Batman Justice League cowls

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is a pic of Keith wearing the 24" cowl. Interestingly he has a 23" head and used some light padding here. So this will fit a really nice range.
IMG_4933.JPG

Click the pic and zoom in on that texture. ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_4944.JPG

Once again this is the larger cowl on only a 23" head. I also tried my first test casting today on my 24" head and it fit real well.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I could cast a couple in short order this week if anyone is interested. As a matter of fact I think I will as I have some extra material I want to use up. So if anyone wants one without the wait let me know.

IMG_4990.JPG

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Have one of the 24" ready to ship now.

And mold for the smaller (22-23") will be on the way to me this week.