Limited Run Batman Justice League cowls

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been working with Hernandez Sculpture EFX on this one for the better part of the year. And we finally see the finish line. I could go on about the lengths we've gone through in order to maintain screen accuracy but will just let the pics speak for themselves. ;)

There will be 2 different sizes - 23" and 24". Both have the same 3d printed leather texture. Cast in 40 shore urethane as always. $260 plus shipping is the cost. And I will throw in a resin batarang raw cast with each order from the RPF. You can also add a curved emblem for $50 more.

Should be ready to roll in the next few weeks. Won't need payment until molds are complete but would be nice to gauge interest. So please speak up if you'd definitely want one.

Click on pics to see larger image.
IMG_4360.JPG
IMG_4357.JPG
IMG_4287.JPG
IMG_4396.JPG
IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

Last edited:

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
If I wasn't already in for one, you know I'd be signing up! Absolutely can't wait to see the results here.. even though I already know they will be fantastic.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
CoofunkCurly what do you use to display your Batman Cowls.
Kinda depends on the cowl. For the most part I use a fancy dancy paper towel stand. lol. Some cowls have more at the botton that needs to be supported though. So something with some shoulders to it is more ideal. I think eBay has some mannequin neck and shoulders that do the trick.

Free bump to the top for a good guy
Appreciate that!

I’m in for a smaller cowl and emblem
Thanks!!

If I wasn't already in for one, you know I'd be signing up! Absolutely can't wait to see the results here.. even though I already know they will be fantastic.
Thanks, man!

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
24" mold is on it's way so I am now comfortable to take orders. Expecting about a 4 week turnaround on these. Feel free to message me.