Batman gauntlets doing it as cheap as possible...what do you guys/girls think?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carl9149

Hey everyone, so I was going through my local Tesco store here in the UK and out of the corner of my eye I saw these:

these are football shin pads, or for the USA people, soccer shinguards. And I had a spark of an idea. They are strong, sturdy, comfortable, and more to the point CHEAP!!! So I bought them for £10, which is about $14. This site in the states sell them for $10 - Kids Nike T90 Charge ShinGuards >> Lifetime Return >> JR T90 Shinguard in the UK you could find them cheaper, but for a £10 note I thought what they hell. Got them home and just did a quick foam pieces and did this:

This took me all of 5 minutes to do, and 3 of them was opening the packages :) But done with more time, and paint job on the cover area, I think they would make a pretty good addition to a batman costume. And there are so many different options out there, which are CHEAP.
Such as:

or:

So anyway, I hope that this will help some of you, in some small way, for an alternate solution, which does not cost an arm and a leg to create.
Thanks for looking and remember to share you builds people!!:)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Grave

i tried the velcro like that once before. didnt go so well. but the gauntlet looks good.