Batman Forever White Riddler Costume Help new to this :)

MrsAChapman

Hi,

Okay so my brother wants to attempt cosplay, being my brother hes decided to go all out, he wants to create the white suit from batman forever that the riddler wears with all the rhinestones , I was wondering whether anyone had any tips about how to stick rhinestones easily or what glue to use to ensure they stay on, also what would be the best thing to make the cane out of etc, Im pretty new to cosplay as it is so I do have some ideas but id just like to get a more expert opinion

Reference Pictures :
6321642_3_l.jpgThe_Riddler's_challenge.jpgA0427e.jpg

Last edited:
Cane topper 3d progress:

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 23.48.24.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-10 at 23.48.14.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-10 at 23.47.50.png

I think I will avoid the holes in the jaw simply for printability. If its an issue I can dremel them out but it might not be worth it.

Looks fab babe aslong as the ones for the rhinestones stay I think it'll be fine but I'll show my brother tomorrow :)

If not, or we have trouble with rhinestone size we can print some, and possibly cast in resin. But I'm sure we can find jewels that will fit.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back