Batman Forever Sonar Wrist Grappler

Buy now for 60.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
An unfinished wrist grapple launcher from Batman Forever. I always meant to finish this, I just never got around to it... included is the resin base with a copper fitting and a resin batarang, a seperate set of two of the batarangs that would've launched, the mold to make the resin base, and some clay that I had started sculpting the other half from. Don't get me wrong, if you finish this, I'll be the first person in line to buy one from you... but I just don't have the time any more.
You'll probably never get another chance to get this, so if you do finish it up you'll either have an awesome one-of-a-kind piece, or you'll be the only person selling them... which either way is pretty cool.
Asking $150 shipped in the US - shipping is included!

20181125_183413.jpg 20181125_183419.jpg 20181125_183425.jpg 20181125_183436.jpg 20181125_183438.jpg 20181125_183453.jpg

Last edited:

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Price drop and a bump - pretty sure if anybody finishes this, you'll almost IMMEDIATELY make your money back, and then some...

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Price drop bump - and to anyone who might want to finish the project, I'm *certain* I'd buy a finished one from you!

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think this is the final price drop before I'll suck it up and throw it back in the unfinished projects pile - don't miss out!

Prop Store