Batman Forever Resin Batarang

Sold for 50.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Price drop bump - and this one definitely was NOT made by HCG, theirs is metal and folds - this one is resin, and does not.

autoprops713

It's actually closer to the Icons panther prototype. A company named Barcode Designs also released a resiin kit of this batarang back when the film came out in 95. It could also be a casting from that. Either way this has been around long before HCG.

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
do the outer portions of the wings slide in as I see a couple of springs and grooves ?
No, again, that's NOT the one I'm selling - that's the Hollywood Collector's Group one, which retails for $500+ that MattgomeryBurns posted on this thread. Mine is only $50.

If you're talking about thee HCG one, then yes, it's fully functional - the wings fold in and the middle hinges in half, BUT:

If you're asking about mine, which is the one for sale on this thread, then no, it doesn't do any of that, it just sits there and looks cool.

Perhaps we should delete the photos that I didn't upload that obviously aren't the same thing, as they seem to just be causing confusion?

AMSW

Jr Member
sorry - did not mean to cause more confusion
I understood that it doesn't fold in half like the HCG one
I was just curious about the wings sliding in since the photos make it appear functional

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
sorry - did not mean to cause more confusion
I understood that it doesn't fold in half like the HCG one
I was just curious about the wings sliding in since the photos make it appear functional
Nope, I'm guessing they appear that way by design, but they don't function. :)

Prop Store