Interest Batman DOJ/JL - Fabric and Suit Run - *Fabric Dyeing and Seamstress Announcement*

kiyominai

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone,

This is probably one to two months out, but nonetheless, @teragon and I are happy I was happy to finally announce our run. We will be doing a run on screen printed Batman fabric, as seen on the suit in BvS and the upcoming Justice League film.

The fabric will be printed on a 17 x 25 inch screen, which the design will envelope. From there, it is to be treated as a "cut and sew" pattern, where you trace your sewing pattern and then cut it out. At the moment, we are estimating that you will need 5 to 10 sheets to complete an entire suit.

Please see attached photos of our test print:

AgymPSB.jpg

Ioi4sGz.jpg

ssOvG6G.jpg

UVfBkBA.jpg

4eT4FW5.jpg

Ioi4sGz.jpg

You can have the fabric printed onto gunmetal grey (Dawn of Justice) or a Charcoal Black (Justice League). Possibly Robin as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you are interested. We are looking to have at least 10 to 20 people in the run. Each sheet will cost about $35 to $45 depending on the total in the run, excluding shipping and materials.

We are currently looking for a seamstress to utilize our fabrics in order to create a suit.

Please let me know in the comments below or private message me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Run List:

1) Marthakent
2) therockwwe
3) SantinoCasas
4) BatWillz
5) MChung (FB)
6) Salvador Elias
7) Dwayne Hicks
8) woodman
9) am2000man
10) darknight007316
11) the roman
12) Prospekt
13) keivan
14) tiambert
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

Hello everyone, so as mentioned in @teragon's post, we are looking to get dyed fabric. So whoever is interested in having fabric dyed to accurate colors, please do send me a private message.

In addition to that, I am excited to also announce that I found a seamstress to sew our suits @The Full Armor!

Please check out his page here:
https://www.facebook.com/fullarmor/?fref=nf

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Batman DOJ/JL - Fabric and Suit Run - *Pictures Debut*

Fabrics will most likely be one of these, we're still matching them with production made fabric to confirm which ones !
IMG_5355-2.JPG

Dude count me in on that gunmetal!! Maybe seamstress service if offered

I'm interested in 3-4 sheets DOJ grey please

I am interested in DOJ grey, and definitely some seamstress work too if that pans out. I've been waiting for this!!

I am interested in DOJ grey, and definitely some seamstress work too if that pans out. I've been waiting for this!!

Adding you to the list! I'll double check with the seamstress I have been in contact with to see if they're up for the task.

We're exploring option for the fabric still. Unfortunately, none of the samples I got from Eurojersey are a match, and none are really close neither. Given it is an expensive fabric, I don't think it's worth putting the money in something that's not even close enough. One option we have now is to use the same fabric we used for the test piece, and have it dyed professionally to match the DoJ production sample we have. But we're still hunting for fabric in the mean time.

Now regarding the pattern, I have some adjustments to make. I have to scale down the bigger "tire tracks" and bring the stripes closer to each other, then only will it be perfect. The smaller tracks are already good as you can see below. And kiyominai absolutely nailed the inks !
14124035_10154443323008659_1727592224_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back