Batman Dead End suit

Meule

This is one of 3 suits that was used in Batman Dead End. I bought it from Sandy Collora himself. Sadly he had already sold the gloves, belt, boots, cape and 2 Batarangs. The cowls all deteriorated one year after the movie. Had something to do with the material used and how thin the cowls were. Nevertheless I'm pretty proud to have this in my collection

Batman%20Dead%20End1.JPG

Batman%20Dead%20End2.JPG

Batman%20Dead%20End3.JPG

Batman%20Dead%20End4.JPG

Congrats! That is a great piece to have. I loved Dead End. How are you going to display it? Maybe a shadow box, with pictures from Dead End?

Yep, that's my plan, together with a signed copy of BDE, the certificate of authenticity and a repro BDE Batarang. I might get a repro cowl as well to go with the display

Oddly...the first time i ever heard of ClarkBar.....Tram, was in an ep of Penn & Teller's BullS**t from either the first or second season. (anyone who saw that ep will get how i did his name)

I've got one of the storyboards Sandy used for BDE. I also have a Xenomorph inner mouth (tongue) from BDE that I heard was made from the Winston Studios molds.

I actually have the gloves to BDE, and they are magnificent and of course used by Bartram and got a COA from Sandy and a autograph pic with him and Clark as well as signed postcard from the movie. I just wish I knew how to get the pics up here to share. One of my favorite pieces from a great film!!

i actually own the real deadend batarang mold. My studio did most of the bde props. Busy with a shoot right now, but if you are patient, i may get some time to pull a batarang for ya. And ...a few of the cowls do exist. Clark has probably the best one preserved in a glass case..ours will probably turn to dust if you sneeze on it ..and im pretty sure henry alverez still has one. Here is clark reunited with his cowl and rang a few months back when he came in for a life cast
george is here!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back