Batman Dead End (New Behind the scenes)

Hey bud, just to let you know, we know all about Sandy C. and his Preds... He is a member here, and visits on a regular basis, when he's not filming. Stick around, get to know the guys, and I'm sure before to long you'll get to chat with him.

cleaning up some folders..i found these shots..not sure if they have been posted or seen before

enjoy

batpredangle_25.jpg

batpredangle_20.jpg

pred20suit20moulding4.jpg

cowlsculpt11.jpg

sandystevekurt.jpg

got it ...lots of excellent questions i'll try to answer them best i can

found some more goodies and eye candy....figured i would show the making of the pred suit...i always give props to sandy and nick for sculpting the suit...

Raw
pred-suit20sculpt1.jpg

pred-suit20sculpt7.jpg

pred-suit20sculpt8.jpg

pred-suit20sculpt9.jpg

pred-suit20sculpt10.jpg

pred20suit20moulding.jpg

the original albino hunter...wonder what became of him...sold to a collector i think
77_1.jpg

Pick one
bdeFanFilm03.jpg

this shot always kills me henry told me it was done to show sly stallone as the batman while he was considering the role...Imagine rocky bats?
sly-bat1.jpg

detail of henry's sculpt
cowl20sculpt10.jpg

got it ...lots of excellent questions i'll try to answer them best i can

found some more goodies and eye candy....figured i would show the making of the pred suit...i always give props to sandy and nick for sculpting the suit...

Pick one

This is the first time I've seen this pic and the centre head with P2 helmet is clealry the one sold through Profiles in History last year as a screen used helmet. I always thought the verdigre colouring was different to what was seen in the P2 movie. Bad mistake on the part of Profiles considering someone paid 1000s of dollars for it!

P2_helmethead_full.jpg

bdeFanFilm03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, as mel said i think since i love this thread im gonna bump it.

bumpity bump! although i never posted here before.... here we go. i love the suits, i think that the suits are just so realistic and the detail in the muscle and the metal texture, and how it painted with rusting! dang i love these suits, i wish i could buy one!!!! although i dont have the money. sandy, you are my inspiration for making a pred costume!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back