Batman Dead End (New Behind the scenes)

K

kithunter

We'll i'm sure most of you have seen it. i gotta say sandy has brought the predator fever to a pitch, that with all the new works and the new film comming out next year. people will gobble us up if we show up in public....Trust me it happend to me on halloween.

Ok on to the topic.... i wanted to know everyone's opinion on the predators sandy created for this film. I thought they were great. he really captured the little things that makes them who they are. I watch it at least 2 times a week cause i'm a pred junkie and i've seen the original films so many times i know the script by heart....

can't wait for the sequel Hunters' MOON is a catchy title that's just my 2 and now on to some pics

For 30,000 its pure bliss, however i didnt reall like those preds, they seemed.....to small? Or the bio helmet was to big, or something, can someone get me a predator 1 pic to compare the 2? I loved his idea to make the clan leaders bio helmet...decrative. Anyhow im working hard to get my costume done in time, I have a great understanding of electronics, and if only my parts would arrive, I can start my gauntlet(it includes blinking lights, very basic, and a remote that will control my shoulder cannon, plus alot more...)

Personally, I love those Predators. I like the skin color change also. Our race is different colors, why not them. The leader in red is awesome too. I'm tempted to make a replica of that one. But, all the people I run into in public that are "not in the know" will tell me I made the costume wrong and that the Predator didn't have a red helmet or something, so maybe that will wait for the next costume. But again there maybe one in the new movie to spark my interest. Love those pics man. Keep em coming. Oh yeah and to the " people will gobble us up if we show up in public". We'll also be shoe ins at the halloween contests a month after the film is out (help pay these things off too). Not that we need the film to do that, with the amount of passion that goes into these suits. It shows

you only watch it two times a week? I have it as a prayer in the morning and at night!

I think new predators are for true creativaty! i love what ive seen you guys do to your costumes, and I love the tips on kithunters dreads, thats one of the first things I noticed, and its stuck with me.

I think sandy did an awsome job with his original designs. I belive i read that He did these (dead end) designs for stan winston for Predator 2, interveiw with sandy on "Latex mask centeral" and was happy to incorperate them in "Dead end"

The whole Idea is blasphemos to change any original, but how are we too impove on our own works If we cant learn from others, what they do or how they do it!

I dont belive its about whats better, I belive its about whats different. thats what makes it better

-Pete

It has to be custom. the first predator blew himself up and the second was smoked by danny G. so all that's left is custom.

seriously i knew when i started down this path i knew i would never be able to match what i've seen on the screen so i just incorporated the things i wanted my hunter to look like.
the dreds rings was a down and dirty solution to a problem. it was fortunate that they came out the way they did, and look cool and hell. now people know how to tell my predators from all the rest

Let's be honest hunters, there are no two predators alike, cept maybe for the Bio Helm shape. Hell, even that's different with unique 'war paint' designs.

I think Sandy did a great job with his insectlike Pred Suits! Love the colors!

On that note, I WANT MY SUIT!!! AND HELM!!! WHY WHY WHY?

Yes as you can tell, I've been waiting quite awhiles now for my stuff.

Stay safe hunters.

Tim.

A little birdy tells me that we might see a alien queen in the new predator fan flick .

I loved that fan film! The only thing that bugged me was that yellow skin paint job. I do know why he chose that from watching the making of (more like a bee or wasp), it just seemed odd to me.

Yes as you can tell, I've been waiting quite awhiles now for my stuff.

I guarantee you not as long as I have.

true i thought i had the record but mr fett and sandgirl have us beat by at least 6 months. way to long!!!! IMHO

but back to the topic like them or not it, i think sandy nailed the whole feel of the predator just in his manerisms(spellcheck) and the way he moved. also it was kick ass to see him well .... kick ass

true i thought i had the record but mr fett and sandgirl have us beat by at least 6 months. way to long!!!! IMHO

but back to the topic like them or not it, i think sandy nailed the whole feel of the predator just in his manerisms(spellcheck) and the way he moved. also it was kick ass to see him well .... kick ass

Has anyone caught the other predator fan films?? hunters' match and damn i forgot the name???

Ive only say one fanfim and it was quite bad...Ive looked and looked for them and for a AVP fanfilm but havent found any...is there any, besides the vidio came traliers from kazzaa?

Actually it was just me who has been waiting forever. The whole Predette idea was Wolfs way of making up for it. Very honorable, I say.

Does anyone know of any web addresses of fan films on aliens or Predator .

Ah yes, NR Fett had to wait longer than me now. I had to wait 81/2 months for mine, BUT I dont have hands or feet yet either so its not a 100% complete order yet.

*perpares to get paper wads thrown at him * Guys.......bad news.......I haven't seen the film yet, is it available for VHS or DVD ? if its internet only would some one be willing to down load it to DVD for Me ?
I saw a statue on ebay that had batman facing a pred, sadly until then I didn't realize the Batman Deadend film was about preds and B-man,

Thanks,
-Mike

only one problem when I do it small screen the images freeze up and the sound goes on, when I go to to the large screen it says i have got 4+ hrs till its fully loaded, any suggestions ? I am using Real player 1,

Thanks,
-Mike

again is it possible to get it on DVD or VHS formats ? (DVD preferably)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back