Batman: Dead End "Big Red" Bio

detale78

Today my custom predator bio helmet arrived. I had it converted into the red samurai predator from Batman: Dead End from a Predator 1 bio I had that was about to stick on ebay. My Predator 1 bio was painted pretty basic and lacked weathering and had some scratches from being poorly painted. Here is a picture of how it looked, not bad but nothing special:

PredatorHelmet.jpg.gif

I contacted member Jeff or screen name ice and commisioned him to transform my P1 bio into Big Red. After about a month and a half this amazing piece showed up today. He took what was once a very simple bio and turned it into a masterpiece. Here are some pictures:

100_1522.jpg.gif

100_1525.jpg.gif

Here is a picture of the bio on my predator 2 bust, it fits well but does not stay due to lack of magnets hence why my hand is holding on the bio:

100_1526.jpg

100_1531.jpg.gif

More pictures:

100_1518.jpg.gif

100_1520.jpg.gif

100_1519.jpg.gif

thanks for looking will try and take some better pictures at sunset tonight outside, right now is way to bright. :joy

Big big thanks to Jeff (Ice) for doing such an incredible job. Sent you a PM about shipping.

PredatorHelmet.jpg.gif

100_1522.jpg.gif

100_1525.jpg.gif

100_1526.jpg

100_1531.jpg.gif

100_1518.jpg.gif

100_1520.jpg.gif

100_1519.jpg.gif

I'm very glad you are happy with the paint job. On your helmet I tried a few things new with paint and the brushes. I should be starting on one for my self very soon. The MonstersInmotion.com P1 helmet was very well casted, very surprised... Was very skeptical on the MNM P1, always wonder what it looked like in person. Going to buy one my self hopefully soon when I have some money to toss around.

In a week or so I'll be working on a Custom bio for Chocoboy and a 'Wasp' bio. Been searching for the right paints to use on the Wasp these past weeks. I Want the bio to look just a little different.

Again very happy you Are very pleased with the helmet. Let me know if you need any thing else painted...

Thanks for the comments....

I'm very glad you are happy with the paint job. On your helmet I tried a few things new with paint and the brushes. I should be starting on one for my self very soon. The MonstersInmotion.com P1 helmet was very well casted, very surprised... Was very skeptical on the MNM P1, always wonder what it looked like in person. Going to buy one my self hopefully soon when I have some money to toss around.

In a week or so I'll be working on a Custom bio for Chocoboy and a 'Wasp' bio. Been searching for the right paints to use on the Wasp these past weeks. I Want the bio to look just a little different.

Again very happy you Are very pleased with the helmet. Let me know if you need any thing else painted...

Thanks for the comments....

Very interested to see your take on the wasp bio. Thanks alot Jeff you were were very professional and it was great dealing with you. I'm sure I'll use your services again. Adding the cables that fit into the bio's ports was a great touch and also felt padding the back and making it so it could be hung on the wall were also great added bonuses.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back