Batman Dead End - Aftermath

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mighty Pepito

I was bored in my shop waiting for Latex to dry on my suit, so I started playing around with things

I had a beer bong skull/spine dealy that I got at a halloween shop last year

I also had one of the new plastic Batman Cowls that I was toying with, which led to this

p1010263ep5.jpg.png

Some molding clay, resin, styrofoam ball, elbow grease and a pair of dentures later

p1010297uv4.jpg.png

p1010298iv6.jpg.png

Next I'm going to fill in some holes/cracks then paint the cowl black - I might do some breaks in the cowl with hair poking threw - haven't decided, I'll then redo the paint on the skull, and add some sort of blood glaze (I'm not even sure what I mean by that) I'm thinking about putting some eyes in too.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

I'm going for a, I just ripped out Batman's skull and now I'm on the way home to clean it feel

p1010263ep5.jpg.png

p1010297uv4.jpg.png

p1010298iv6.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TUSKY

:D ;) Love it!
Just be careful around the bat fans :rolleyes:
Looks really good can't wait to see it finished
Will it have nerves dangling and bits of raw tissue that would be cool

Mighty Pepito

Raw Tissue for sure, I figured I would just dab on som latex here and there for that effect.

I'm thinking of getting a pred dart to have sticking out of it

Ei luj

I remember somebody fixing to p!$$ off Star Wars, Marvel and Spider Man fans, and I think y'all are that somebody!!!

Good work!

kkkkttttt-ttt-tttt!! nice trophy!

---
Ei'luj