Batman dawn of justice eyes help!

zoicno

Hi guys.. try to look for but can't find much about how to make the batman dawn of justice led light eyes..

I don't really need it to light up.. but it would be nice if it did.. but what are some ways of doing it where it does look like really white.. and not just a mesh or something like that?

This is what I did.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=257960

This is how it can look:

IMG_1672.JPG

Hope this helps.

are you able to see out of them?

Yes- I actually can see but it is dependent the ambient light conditions. If it is dimly lit outside then the internal glare is too bright and it's a whiteout. However in a brightly lit environment the visibility is actually quite good. One approach that I have seen with an Ironman helmet is to mount the light panel in the eye hole in such away that there is a small linear gap between the bottom of the light panel and the bottom of the eye hole. You can see through this gap. if you do this you don't peel off the translucent covering and reflective backing of the LED panel. When the light is on the glare from the light hides the gap to the outside world.

i may not want to do the led part.. since it seems like it be alittle be to much for for me? is that thing still good for non light up use? Or is it possbile for me to just wear my sunglasses and have some kinda led inside?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back