Want to Buy Batman Begins undersuit (top and bottom pieces)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gregday

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm getting my hands on some excellent Batman Begins urethane armor pieces soon and I will need a high quality undersuit to attach them to. I'd prefer not to go with some off-the-shelf wetsuit thing, but a good quality custom neoprene undersuit made by a fellow fan. It is important that these pieces be separate top and legs for my project.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TigerStoneFX

Try On Pleather Wings, she has an FB page and website. I believe she was starting to make neoprene undersuits a while back. She does good work.

gregday

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not having much traction with OPW, so still looking for any leads on this.

Bigturc

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Greg -
I'm currently doing a pattern to cut in my screen accurate material! It's still a wimp but when I have something I can show, you'll be the first to know! My Begins suit has been on a couch waiting for this for a year now!!

When that is done, my kbilian suit will be for sale!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gregday

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Greg -
I'm currently doing a pattern to cut in my screen accurate material! It's still a wimp but when I have something I can show, you'll be the first to know! My Begins suit has been on a couch waiting for this for a year now!!

When that is done, my kbilian suit will be for sale!
Thanks! Do please let me know. I may have some reference you can use for a pattern too.

gregday

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If anyone has the sewing skills to work with neoprene, I can get the material and while I don't have a pattern, I have some pretty good reference photos that a pattern shouldn't be too hard to figure out from. I'd be happy to commission the creation of this.