Batman Begins/TDK Belt made by Revdesign Industries

Sold for 260.00 USD
Prop Store

SuperBatMan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DSC06151.jpg DSC06152.jpg DSC06153.jpg DSC06154.jpg DSC06155.jpg

Want to make a new try. Still have this beautifull piece, made by Revdesign Industries!
Have this Belt a long time in my Collection. The condition is unworn and pretty good, nearly fresh out of the mold.
Belt is made out of Resin with real Screws, see pictures.
Buyer pays Shipping (Please ask for Shipping cost).
Keep in mind, because of the current situation, the shipping cost to US is higher then usualy! Shipping to US for this Package is currently USD $60. IF you want to buy more stuff from me, maybe we can make a package deal with all stuff.
No Return // No Refund.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm curious about the construction of this. Are the links individually joined together with pins (like a watch band) or are they separately attached to the backing strap?

SuperBatMan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm curious about the construction of this. Are the links individually joined together with pins (like a watch band) or are they separately attached to the backing strap?

i think only the belts from leitPROPS are joined together with pins, this one is attached on the strap but in my opinion the best replica after leitPROPS of course :D..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store