Batman Begins Ninja Suit

the_CEO

Particularly the gauntlets? I loved the ninja training costume worn during the fight between Ras and Bruce. Who's tried putting it all together?

Pics?

I know someone on this board had an actual one up for grabs at one time or another but is anyone attempting at making this awesome outfit ?

Let me know

- John

color me interested, i really dig the training outfit that liam neeson had, along with the outfit that bale had.

looked cooler with the gauntlets and the gi rather than the whole "armored up" look.

chris

I think that once the video surfaces in October we'll see some great stuff around here.

I'm definitely interested in that Ninja suit as well (armor and all) but even moreso, I WANT THE GAUNTLETS.....

Originally posted by saber_holder@Jun 21 2005, 01:32 PM
Probably was the same person, but someone also offered a whole screen used suit on the Junkyard a while back too.
[snapback]1017140[/snapback]​

ninja.jpg

Originally posted by hydin@Jul 1 2005, 04:57 AM
color me interested, i really dig the training outfit that liam neeson had, along with the outfit that bale had.

looked cooler with the gauntlets and the gi rather than the whole "armored up" look.

chris
[snapback]1024649[/snapback]​
ninja.jpg

Originally posted by Darth-Starwalker+Jul 1 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth-Starwalker @ Jul 1 2005, 05:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Riskbreaker
@Jul 1 2005, 06:52 AM
That's awesome, Allen. Is that yours?
[snapback]1024866[/snapback]​

Saweeett. I want those Gauntlets to.
[snapback]1024946[/snapback]​
[/b]

No. I wish it was mine. I have ninjas on the brain lately. I found it doing a search on Altavista.

There were a few people interested in that suit. If I remember properly, it was a stunt man's suit who was able to "aquire" it after a shoot. I was interested in it, but the price would have sent me renting a room at the local public storage.......

Oh the sweet beauty.

That is absolutely gorgeous. Come on, someone has to know something about this. Somewhere, somehow, someone has this outfit and is doing the right thing.

Alien, thanks for the pics. You're a lifesaver.

That suit is amazing, I would love to get one as well. What a pity that only Rubies does have the license for the costumes. I think MR would do a great job.

Perheps there is a Paul Chen armour that can be modified? Any Paul Chen dealer on the board?

Domenik

P.S. Did you saw this one from Rubies.....

Rubies ugly Batman Ninja costume

It´s like a dream, yes, a nightmare

Originally posted by ObiJuan70@Jul 18 2005, 04:40 AM
Are there any other images to reference this outfit anywhere ?
[snapback]1035665[/snapback]​

Yeah. If anyone has a photo to show the entire suit?

No money to buy it, but would like to make a 1/6 custom figure ^_^

Here's a couple of uhm, screen caps, but it's too dark throughtout the movie to get some decent ones:

I tried seeing what I could get from the fight between Ras and Bruce, but it was a no go. I think the pic listed above, in an earlier post, is a damn good one to go by. :)

Still in the trying to figure out what the fine details are stages of this project, but I'm working on the armor in leather. Then attack the gauntlets. I will post pics once I get started on some leather work.

Rudy G.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back