Batman BEGINS Body Sculpt Pics UPDATE

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Almost finished getting the form down.
No real fine detailing yet. Just making sure everything is in the right place.

zasdfas.jpg

Sorry about the whited out areas, a bit of a mess I didnt care to show. :)

David

Originally posted by DAVIDYR1@Jan 27 2006, 07:41 PM
Almost finished getting the form down.
No real fine detailing yet.  Just making sure everything is in the right place.

Sorry about the whited out areas, a bit of a mess I didnt care to show. :)

David
[snapback]1170146[/snapback]​

About time you did a new one to make up for that abomination you produced the first time. Please send any copies you made to me for immediate disposal. :p

Seriously though, it's a real pleasure to see your work and I can't wait to see how good this will look when you're done. It already looks awesome.:thumbsup

Originally posted by Boba Frett@Jan 28 2006, 09:46 AM
Great sculpt , this is going to look excellent when done :thumbsup
[snapback]1170341[/snapback]​

Thanks everyone. :)
I havent touched this in weeks. After seeing Billy1974's Bale face build up a few days ago it kind of got me thinking of my sculpt just sitting here. Put in a few hours yesterday..hard to really see anything because it's a lighter colored clay.

Eh...getting there...no big rush....been there done that anyhow with my first one. I'm just hoping to get better proportions and fit this time round.
You can see how my first one had a smaller look to it...small shoulders, shorter cod area, details much to bold and deep...and I could go on. I am very proud of it just the same, but want to do better if possible. With some luck I'll improve on those areas this time....Be nice to display it with my jmtwo grapple gun. :thumbsup

dasdfg.jpg

ssdff.jpg

Thanks again folks.
David

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

A few more. Still very hard to see the details but soon I'll be ready to spray it black. I have a digital camera that I cant get to work properly or focus. I dont know, I just dont get along with electronics I guess...

thurside.jpg

thurscloseside.jpg

thursfront.jpg

What I really want to achieve this time around is proper visual impact of the piece. Parallel lines, clay that is flush without the need to get a stone pull to sand afterwords and that effect of the suit lunging out. I dont want it to look 'flat'.

With some luck the next pics posted will be of the finished sculpt sprayed black so hopefully it'll be more visible then.

David

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back