Batman Begins Batsuit Closet

breen2057

Sr Member
Not really. I built a frame around the foam so it can stand up against the wall, but I don't really yet have a vision for how this ends up. I'd like to do something sort of in the motif if the 89 vault, but I haven't worked it all out yet. Since these pictures, I've also added the Time Bomb, Batmobile Remote, and Valor's excellent Bolo Launcher and Tranq Dart speargun attachments. So it doesn't help that I keep needing to redesign the entire layout :)
It would make a cool corner display with the vault containing the suit against one wall and the open door with the equipment against the other.

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After several restainings I’m finally mostly happy with the main color. I weathered and shined up the gold bits as well. Starting to put the polyurethane coats on.

Attachments

• FC49DD12-8C0A-416B-8FA5-B64825503740.jpeg
    FC49DD12-8C0A-416B-8FA5-B64825503740.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
More on the side details
Triangles are MDF with paint and Rub n Buff. Details on them I had to make up as reference is nearly non existent.

Attachments

• 0EB38A27-B0F1-4DB7-9F7A-32CCDD3C8B2E.jpeg
    0EB38A27-B0F1-4DB7-9F7A-32CCDD3C8B2E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.