BATMAN BATtle Suit 2066

Colossus601

This is my vision of Batman in 2066 with stealth flex-armor,head gadgets ,nth metal shoulder pads,atomantium body mesh,ablative armaments,titanium couplings built into the suit.I believe he is closer to a 1/5 scale than any other scale.I wanted to call it a power suit but......I didn't sculpt a tie...heh heh.
Flipping through these pics real fast I think I have come up with an idea for my next sculpt...can you say......Sssssssssssssss.
Will post sets of pics through out the sculpt and will conclude this thread with a painted version.
Enjoy and thanx for your kind attention.
Look further down the page for more pics...

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have the same motta as a famous pet detective.."I don't do humans"...but now I'm sculpting in this scale...I do humans just not NORMAL ones...ENJOY...
last two set below...
6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

...Thanx for your time.

Last edited:
It's cool and it's a nice sculpt, but his face is creepy as hell if you ask me! He's so asymetrical he almost looks warped! Still a great sculpt though! :)

Creepy as hell...YES,Asymetrical...YES,WARPED sculpt...NO,just the sculptor...heh heh heh...
Symmetry is not a big deal in my Universe!!And if you think Batman 2066 (and he is little bitty)is creepy and asymetrical you should have seen my 'ACID BATMAN' I posted a few months ago (my current avatar).Now he is 1/1 scale...asymetrical as I dare...black as coal...and when you are face to face with him...scary as SKIT...a little swedish lingo for ya!......ENJOY......

g.jpg

Last edited:
....his paint scheme is a little more subtle than the cam is able to show....The way I finished this one...as you turn it the color slowly morphs from a gunmetal to an almost blue-ish hue.....also there is blood dripping from the left side of his mouth...I think in the future ,may make it a more intense bleed...
I'm thinking about listing this Batman 2066 sculpt in the Junkyard soon as both a painted and unpainted offering.Its a great piece...
He measures 6in. wide x 6.5in.tall without the stand. Super affordable......at 50 bucks U.S. for raw casting. Best thing about finishing these is the concept doesn't hold to any specific paint scheme...sooo... it is really up to youse.
Bats 2066 would make an excellent addition to any collection or the start of one...
Let me know if any interest is out there......Thanx

...1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome work. Exquisite detail. It has such a steam-punk feel though that it makes me think of "Batman 1866"
Or even a medieval Batman. :)

WOW......Thanx Very Much for the great comments about my little Bat. I was going for scary/creepy....seeems it was successful...CVWcreations You nailed it-Robocop's chinstrap was Exactly what I had inmind when sculpting Bat's chin....bravo good eye.I can see the steampunk comparison now but never,consciously,went for that look...perhaps a future sculpt idea has been planted.I really like doing variations of Batman!This was only my second sculpt at 1/5 scale and I have so many ideas of things to do.
I love doing 1/1 busts but for now it is a limiting factor for what I want to do as a sculptor.It seems I'm outta the bust business for a while so soon I will post a series of pics showing my refinishing of a HellBoy bust I did several years ago...it really is quite an improvement on the original sculpt.
Thanx again...............TTFN

Last edited:
I added a little more length to the the original sculpt extending it down to his wasteline. More suit details and a more finished look. I've made castings of Batman 2066...painted up another one more down and dirty and bloodier than the first. There is no set way to paint him it will be up to you.
...1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg8.jpg9.jpg......Bats 2066 is NOW AVAILABLE in the Classified Section in the Project Run category......Check it out and read the full post..
.......there is very little cleanup its simple or complex to paint and its a really Cool Looking Piece.
p.s. For the Geek Freeks...Bats has nth metal shoulder pads and collar bone protectors,titanium hard points, memetic polly fiber body segments,ablative armor aaaaaand atomantium body mesh. NUFF SAID.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back