Batman batfleck Suit and Cape

Sold for 550.00 USD
Prop Store

TILT

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello

I just purchased this suit about a month ago and its great! My plan was to do a display and I just don't have the room in my office and should've not jumped but Im sure we all know how that is. lol. I don't want this sitting in a box somewhere. These go for well over $1k in most cases just for the suit, but this is lowered due to some wear and tear.

Also included I ordered a brand new cape (Clean bottom) from AlterEgoheroes on Etsy. (Great to work with!). Cape is brand new never worn other than standing on the manequinn. Great cape!

Please read below from original post I bought from:
Batfleck fabric suit which has HurleyFX muscle kits installed. It has been worn to 1 con and 1 Halloween night 2019. The pattern had to be extensively repaired by hand due to the maker screwing me(Hurley) over with a suit where the pattern was falling off when it arrived. ( who then blocked me when I contacted him ) There are more bare patches on rub points which I have shown. ( under arms, gauntlet area and where the cape rubs.) you can puff paint to repair those areas if you wish. The lats are not glued in but are included. I have included photos of the full suit and how it fits. The back area glue has come loose and would need a good reglue, or you could simply wear it as is. The muscles stay in place on the inside suit.

For sizing I am 6’2, 200lbs 46 chest 36 waist. It will fit more slender guys and at a guess there is probably a few inches of stretch left. But it is meant to be snug.
I am letting this go for only a small amount more than my(HurleyFX) muscle kits on their own.

Asking $550 for both Cape and suit shipped to US. International would be plus shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bigkilo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
May I ask what it measures across at the waist and chest when zipped up and not being worn? I am about your size but slimmer. I think i will take it, just wanna make sure I'm not gonna be swimming in it:)

bigkilo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
...and if you can give me direction on where you got the boots, gloves, belt, that would be great

TILT

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey bigkilo sorry I am just seeing this post. Its hard to get that measurement since it stretches. I will give it a shot. Slimmer would be good ill pm you the measurement. Thanks sir

TILT

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Another buyer stopped talking so still up for grabs. Suit with muscle suit, and brand new cape for the same cost as a muscle kit.

Prop Store