Batman Arkham Origins Gauntlets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shc0088

Been 3d modeling these gauntlets using Fusion 360 for the past week. Just in case anyone is wondering, these are based off Batman's armor from the video game Arkham Origins. Surprisingly there is almost nothing out there to 3d print the armor pieces. It's an awesome look.

I'm almost done with them, just need to add some finishing touches. Hopefully I will be test printing these this week!

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shc0088

Your models look great! They're so accurate, do you reckon you'll get around to doing the torso and the rest of the suit?
Yes, I have plans on making STLs for the body armor. I'm currently tied up now prepping for SC comic con, but will resume when i'm done with that project. Hopfully I'll start on it next week.