batman arkham orgins eva foam suit build

thudson4

this is my first build in foam and im definetly not an expert i would like to take the time to say that because any advice you have for me is would be appritiated IMG_0771.JPG

this is where i am so far my main problem is i can get that nice curve shape on the abb plates

I would recommend a dremel with a sanding bit for making curves and a heat gun for shaping the pieces trust me it will do a lot, like the pecs for example, take a heat gun to the back of the piece and then press it against your chest, but you look to have the shape right

Sent from the Batphone using Tapatalk

I would recommend a dremel with a sanding bit for making curves and a heat gun for shaping the pieces trust me it will do a lot, like the pecs for example, take a heat gun to the back of the piece and then press it against your chest, but you look to have the shape right

Sent from the Batphone using Tapatalk
Thx I have a Drexel and a heat gun just time to use it thx for the suggestion almost done with the other half post pics tonight

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back