batman arkham orgins eva foam suit build

thudson4

this is my first build in foam and im definetly not an expert i would like to take the time to say that because any advice you have for me is would be appritiated IMG_0771.JPG

this is where i am so far my main problem is i can get that nice curve shape on the abb plates

305primus

I would recommend a dremel with a sanding bit for making curves and a heat gun for shaping the pieces trust me it will do a lot, like the pecs for example, take a heat gun to the back of the piece and then press it against your chest, but you look to have the shape right

Sent from the Batphone using Tapatalk

thudson4

I would recommend a dremel with a sanding bit for making curves and a heat gun for shaping the pieces trust me it will do a lot, like the pecs for example, take a heat gun to the back of the piece and then press it against your chest, but you look to have the shape right

Sent from the Batphone using Tapatalk
Thx I have a Drexel and a heat gun just time to use it thx for the suggestion almost done with the other half post pics tonight

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.