BATMAN - ARKHAM CITY paperprops

VilleLeskinen

Sr Member
I just finished the main game with BATMAN and was blown away by the shear amount of paperprop possibilities on this game. I'll be posting stuff from the game here. First stuff "ripped" (though recorded is probably the right word since I don't know how to rip graphics) straight out the game and hopefully recreated paperprops later on. Hope others will enjoy this too. :love

I just finished the main game with BATMAN and was blown away by the shear amount of paperprop possibilities on this game. I'll be posting stuff from the game here. First stuff "ripped" (though recorded is probably the right word since I don't know how to rip graphics) straight out the game and hopefully recreated paperprops later on. Hope others will enjoy this too. :love

Agreed, I can't wait to see what people might do with this.

You hear a lot of good things about the games story, but without the scenery and artwork I do not think the game would have been as compelling. I mean sometimes throughout the game I found myself admiring the shadow effects, the war torn atmosphere etc...

A very nice thread VilleLeskinen... I found this nice art on devianart... I hope the folks like it...
lookin´for updates soon :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkham City's ending was alot better than I expected. But I loved the DLC that came afterwards. It was fun playing as Robin...which I believe it is the Tim Drake...not quite sure thou.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back